Destination of the month
La Cuesta, Spain
Why shoot with Roxtons?
Roxtons are Europe’s leading field sports agency and shoot management company. We offer unrivalled, independent advice to the discerning gun seeking access to the very best global shooting opportunities.
Whether you are a seasoned master or looking to get into the sport for the first time, we are able to cater for all your needs and aim to exceed your expectations.
- Over 100 years of collective experience
- A painless booking and administration process
- The largest dedicated shooting department in Europe
- Over 100 shooting estates across the globe
- Exclusive estates in the UK, Spain, South Africa and Argentina
- An honest and clear fee system
- Can cater for large parties and individual guns
- One day to two week trips available
- We personally host every day we let in the UK and Spain
Roxtons also offers second-to-none travel administration covering every aspect of a shooting trip. Details we can take care of include:
- Licences and Visitor Shotgun Permits
- Hotel bookings
- Meet & greet services
- Gun hire
- In-field instructors
- Non-shooting guests' itineraries and planning
For peace of mind wherever you want to shoot, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated team of experts.
News & reports
Led by five MPs including Simon Hart MP, Rt Hon Richard Benyon MP, Rt Hon Sir Nicolas Soames MP, Rishi Sunak MP and Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown MP RICS, the letter urges every shoot in the country to join the BGA...
Through the sincere generosity of His Grace, The Duke of Buccleuch, we are delighted to help support this amazing and unique package of staying at Drumlanrig Castle for two nights and shooting on the magnificent Drumlanrig Estate. All funds raised will go straight to the Foundation to help fight the battle against Motor Neurone Disease.
For further details.....
We don’t think we could say that the 2018-19 season was a classic! It’s been well documented that the detrimental effects that the ‘Beast from the East’ and the dry summer had on grouse numbers although early concerns about cover crops not growing due to the dry weather, were unfounded.
Whilst the early pheasant days were a success, many shoots struggled to hold onto their birds due to the mild and bright weather and an abundance of wild food...