Roxtons Help Sponsor the Launch of the Salmon Club
By Henry Mountain
The Atlantic Salmon Trust recently launched the Salmon Club at an evening drinks party at the Westminster Boating Base in London. The Salmon Club is predominantly aimed at the under 45s. The main goal is to support the Atlantic Salmon Trust by creating an extensive community with a strong online presence that will fuel a passion and enthusiasm for the protection of wild Atlantic salmon.
For a membership fee of at least £250 per annum (or £21 per month) the Salmon Club member will help contribute to these efforts as well as enjoy the following benefits:
- Connections to like -minded individuals who share your passion
- Exclusive invitation to the Annual Salmon Club Event in London
- Invitations to Exclusive Q&A sessions with the key decision makers and scientists at the AST
- Regular updates and feedback on how funding is supporting Atlantic Salmon conservation
- Exclusive discounts from selected retailers
Thanks to Ben Etridge for the photos from the night.